ClassLink offers single password access to many online programs and is available from anywhere. Featuring Office 365 and Google Classroom and Google Drive, ClassLink prepares students for the evolution of technology that their generation already embraces.
To avoid confusion, OCSD Network Logins will now be referred to as One Okaloosa ID. Student Individual Account logins will also be referred to as One Okaloosa ID.
For all questions regarding ClassLink, please email the ClassLink Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org. This should be your first resource for all ClassLink needs. District staff will contact ClassLink directly when appropriate.
More Information about ClassLink and One Okaloosa ID
- Accessing ClassLink from a District Device (Video)
- Accessing Student's One Okaloosa ID (Video)
- ClassLink Chrome Extension Installer (PDF)
- ClassLink Safari Extension Installer (PDF)
- Logging into ClassLink Outside of School One Sheet (PDF)
- Office 365 Quick Guide / Spanish
- Teacher Instructions for Google Classroom Drive and ClassLink (Video)